The rantings of an American girl living abroad in Switzerland...

Monday, August 14, 2006

This makes it almost official...

Ok guys, I finally purchased my tickets for Switzerland!! YAY!!! I guess it makes this almost official (although I'm still waiting on my visa...). I fly out on the 11th of September and back in on November 29th for the wedding of CandyCane (soon to be Mrs.) and Mr. Pig. So, needless to say a huge burden has been lifted by getting my tickets. I feel like this dream of mine is finally becoming a reality.

On other fronts....CandyCane, myself, and another bridesmaid (we'll call her Jane of the Jungle...) went wedding gown shopping on Saturday and we did find one that she loved so it was purchased. We also found our bridesmaid dresses (which are great by the way...not at all ugly like you would think...). I am very excited to be getting all this squared away before my journey to the unknown.

I guess that's just about all the updates I have so far. Oh, except I do have a goal to be mostly out of my apartment by this weekend. So, that will be a change and I will then become a semi-permanent fixture on CandyCane's couch for the next few weeks!! Oh well, I guess it could be worse....

Must go for now....

Peace out....

LuLu

No comments: