I’m happy to report I seem to be making some sort of progress with the girls!!!! YAY!!! (I could very well throw a party for myself because of this….). I’ve been asked to participate in play time….wow, I can honestly say I never thought I’d consider this a great honor….but I do.
On a different note, I’m planning an excursion into Zurich to explore the city. I’ve been reading up on English churches in the region and I hope to try one out on Sunday. Also, I understand there is a fabulous art museum that I need to see as well! So I’m going to make a day of it I think….
I don’t have much else to report at this time but I’ll post again soon….
Love to you all!!!
LuLu
The rantings of an American girl living abroad in Switzerland...
Saturday, September 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment