Hi guys!!
I guess this is the last post I'll have opportunity to write before I depart for Switzerland. I think I have everything in order to go and do this thing. I have my visa and my bags are mostly packed. I've visited and said goodbye to as many people as possible. I want to thank everyone for their support and just say that you'll never know how much it means to me. I have to make this short because I'm only on a short break from my last day here at work. I guess my next post will be from Switzerland (who knows...maybe I'll write it in German....yeah right!!).
Love to you all!!
LuLu
The rantings of an American girl living abroad in Switzerland...
Friday, September 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LULU, today is your flight date and it is sooo quiet here with you gone. I don't remember when your flight was but I'm thinking it is right around now (2:00 pm). I remarked to Deborah earlier today, how brave it seems that you are going through with the whole thing. My thoughts are with you as you fly accross the Big Pond!
I hope you have a safe trip and have lots of fun for all of us who can't have the life of luxury and travel the world. :)
Post a Comment