
Sunday evening marked the 30th annual Silvesterlauf (which translated means New Year’s eve run) in Zurich. Now…I’m not a runner but Amanda is so Megz and I went into the city to cheer her on and have a look around at the event. The city was all decorated and spectacular that night. Two of the large (and famous) churches in Zurich were decorated using those light projector things and I’ve attached some really, in my opinion, impressive pictures. My favorite is the Fraumunster which is famous for its stained glass windows done by Marc Chagall (who is quickly becoming my favorite artist…I love his work!). All the light projections onto the façade of this church were Chagall art…really cool!!!

In other news I’m headed to Rome in about a week and a half. Christmas with the pope!! I bet it will be one I’ll never forget. After that it’s a week traveling around in Italy with BP and Jase!
The sickness is still floating around in our household but as of now the only thing I have is a sore throat and a small loss of voice.
Sorry to make this one so short but it’s getting later and I need to just lie in bed and watch my Friends DVD (and you thought I’d say I needed to go to bed…hehe). I’m sure I’ll post again soon.
Love you all!!
LuLu

No comments:
Post a Comment