The rantings of an American girl living abroad in Switzerland...

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Graubünden through Megan's eyes...

Hi All...as promised here are some pics taken by Megan from our long weekend in Graubünden ...

This is me in St. Moritz...


The beginning of the Bernina Express....
I have to read ALL the info!!!

They call this the mirror lake...I wonder why?!?!
In front of the famous church (which wasn't open...) in Tirano, Italy...
Me being my sassy self...
The pics from our glacier experience...we went with her family...here's me and the boys (Noel and Nicholas...)
And...one of me and little Nicholas (with the glacier in the background...)
The valley behind me was filled by the glacier as little as 100 years ago...amazing site to see!!Me holding part of the glacier...

I'm working on some other posts currently...but, as I've been lazy lately, they could take a while.

Love you guys...I'll post again soon!

LuLu

No comments: