This morning I arrived in Zurich and went through the normal routine to exit the airport. It hit me when I came through immigration how fitting it is that Switzerland is my first stamp in my new passport...
10 years of travel...it's gone by in a flash! It seems only yesterday that I received my very first passport for my very first international, "once in a lifetime", dream trip to Italy with BP. There's no way either of us could have known how that experience would affect me. I was hooked from moment one. From my very first passport stamp in Florence to the one I received earlier today - each one holds such excitement for me, such endless possibilities...
But it was living in Switzerland that forever changed my life. Each time I come back I see new and exciting things that I didn't experience in my 2+ years of living here. This first stamp in my new passport represents all the adventures and new experiences yet to come.
As I've not left the airport, I don't yet have any pictures to share....but I will. Oh, I will! So stay tuned.
I'm taking care of a few housekeeping items for starters and then I'm off to explore for the day and then meet up with the Swiss family this afternoon :)
Signing off for now....
LuLu

No comments:
Post a Comment