
In other news we had exactly no snow last night. Man, I was really hoping for something. I have bought, for the first time in my life, some new shoes that I am told will suffice for snow…so I’m calling them my snow shoes!! I am prepared to bundle up and look the part of a true Swiss person walking to and from the bus stop in my ski jacket and snow shoes. Ok, so really I just like any reason to buy new shoes (I’ve bought 3 new pair this week-but they are all sort of practical…snow, warmth, something new to cover the bottoms of your feet…) but you can hardly blame a girl for that!
One last comment….I’m completely stoked about the tickets I have for upcoming events in Zurich. First the wine expo is in town and it is supposed to be a spectacular event. My host dad was gracious enough to give me two tickets into the event. I’m going with a group of friends tomorrow night after our German class. I’m so excited about all the fun to be had and learning about new wines. Second I have tickets into the Marc Chagall exhibition at the Zurich Airport. He is one of my favorite artists and I’m excited to go and see a lot of his work! Still trying to decide who to take with me…I’m noticing a lot of people don’t even know his work or even who he is so those people are definitely out of the running for the ticket.
That’s about it for now…can’t think of anything else to add. Maybe I’ll post Saturday and let everyone know how the wine expo went. Soooo excited!!
Ciao!!
LuLu

No comments:
Post a Comment