Hi Everyone…
Not that much has happened since my last post! First I’m adding a pic of me with Girl Aged 4 as we carved the pumpkin for Halloween…hope you enjoy!
I did get to the Wine Expo on Lake Zürich this year. It was nice, just as I remembered it. This year I only went once, but it was so much fun. The boats were packed with people and it was freezing outside but insanely hot inside. We went with a group of about 12 people; needless to say we didn’t all stay together for long. I ended up spending the evening with Megzi, her neighbor (also an Australian) Danielle, and our friend Kaan. It was fun and, as usual, we got to try some different wines from all over the world…and by the end of the night we all knew from the first sip who in the group would enjoy a certain one or not care for it…fun times…
This post is, sadly, just a mediocre one. For some reason I can’t find the words to express this event as I usually do. I’ve attached some pics to let you see who I’ve been spending my time with…hope you all enjoy!
Look for another post REALLY soon!!
Ciao,
LuLu
No comments:
Post a Comment