I have not much to say on this beautiful Saturday. I’ve had a very enjoyable day and the weather was quite nice in Switzerland today (at least the part where I currently reside). I went into town to the Christmas Market with a friend. You can find just about anything you want at this market…for me…namely…jewelry…silver jewelry! They also had a wide assortment of handmade things, food, toys, etc…
However, this information isn’t enough to fill up a post the way I think it should be. Because of this, I have decided to follow in the footsteps of The Friend Formerly Known As and do one of those celebrity look alike things with a picture of me. I have been curious about these services in the past and tempted to try it on several occasions but every time I think of the possible celebrities out there I might resemble the images Roseanne Barr, Rosie O'Donnell, or possibly a male celebrity pop into my head. So I told myself a few days ago that I would just try it and if it turned out badly I wouldn’t tell anyone. Needless to say I’m quite happy with my results…take a look below…Only one man appeared on the list but I chose to leave him out of the list I post for blog purposes…hehe…Enjoy and I better not hear any laughter because of these results!!!
Alright, I know this has been a random post but I thought I’d just share. Tonight I’m starting to pull out everything I need to pack for my vacation to the States. It seems very weird to call it a vacation…to my home country. Oh well, facts are facts…it’s a vaca… I’m sure to not get a moments rest (due to a wedding, family obligations, church, friends, etc.) while there but I guess I should consider the trip a holiday either way. I will be leaving Zurich early Wednesday morning for a direct flight to the ATL…can’t wait to see everyone…
Going for now…
LuLu

3 comments:
Thats formerly known, and still known to many, as "el guapo" the great.... to you missy
Yay! Coming home! I can't believe it's already here!!!!
It does seem like these last 2 1/2 months have gone by really, really quickly...the blessed event is now upon us...hehe...
Post a Comment