Don’t be alarmed and do not panic. You do not need to adjust your computer screen; your eyes are not deceiving you… This is my second post in less than 24 hours. I know I said that I’d post again after Milan but something happened today which deserves a post all unto itself. I have packed for my trip and…get this…I’m only taking one bag. That’s right…you heard correctly…I’ve only packed one bag and a small one at that (my backpack). For most of you this will be no shock. A simple 2 day 1 night trip…one bag is all that’s needed right?! Well, I’m an over packer from way back. I feel that it is very important to have choices on a trip…choices of shirts, shoes, earrings, etc…well, not on this trip. I’m attempting to become a new traveler…a minimalist…BP are you impressed? She used to fuss at me so much for the amount of things I’d pack for a trip. Usually I had my bag popping open because it was stuffed so full and I’d put things in her bag as well.
Alright... So it’s not that impressive but I have a feeling it will warm a few people’s hearts to read this blog…CandyCane, BP, DAD…this one’s for you!
LuLu
The rantings of an American girl living abroad in Switzerland...
Friday, November 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am utterly shocked and amazed! I'm also going to laugh if you have forgotten underwear....hehehehehehehehe
All underwear present and accounted for...sorry...hate to burst your bubble! Still, I do think it was a great accomplishment...
Just for me?? Well, I am very proud of you... I'll give you that! (Still, though, I have images of my room in Sarajevo crowded with things popping out of your bag...!) Hope you're having fun in MILAN!!!
Post a Comment