
Our hotel was very quaint and nice…small town and when we arrived we found that it was actually in a neighboring village to Triberg’s main city area. The walk into town was 45 min and unfortunately for us the buses ran very, VERY irregularly on the weekend for this area of town. I think each of us had the same thought when we first found out we were going to have to walk each time we wanted to go into the city center…arg!! However, the walks turned out to be quite nice. There were two options, walk through the forest or along the main road. We ended up doing both and both were lovely. Since there were quite a few of us we were able to have nice conversations and a lot of fun, making the time pass very quickly.
There’s not much to say about Triberg other than…lovely. Germany’s highest waterfall is there and also the aforementioned world’s largest cuckoo clock…and before anyone asks…yes, I did try the famous black forest cake (and I didn’t like it…but then again it’s made with kirsch…a type of liquor…and I don’t like that stuff at all!!). I’ve attached a few pictures (anyone else think this place looks alot like Helen, GA...storefronts, waterfalls, and all?!?!) and as usual I will be adding the others to an album on my photo site. I haven’t gotten around to this yet but…wait for it (CandyCane)…they will be there eventually!!

For now I’m working on finalizing plans on what to see in Budapest for the ol’ b-day. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. I’m sure I’ll have a lot to post on in the next few weeks. Hope you guys don’t get tired of hearing from me!!
Going to bed…
LuLu

1 comment:
It DOES look like Helen!!!!! How funny!!!! I always thought that Helen might be a strange/not completely true representation, but it looks just like it! Hope you had a great time! Adam and I leave for Savannah tomorrow!!! Miss your guts!!
Post a Comment