Just when I thought my brain was turning to complete mush and I had nothing left to offer society, I have found something at which I am very talented. As mentioned previously I have been reunited with an old favorite…Uno. However, over the past few days the girls and I have had a blast playing Go Fish. I played as a kid but couldn’t remember all the rules so we looked it up on the www and began playing away...
Well, today we had a major dilemma on our hands as both girls wanted to play…that’s great right?!?!...well…NO…they each wanted to play a different game and neither wanted to wait and let the other go first…so a compromise had to be made! And I was the one making it! That’s right…I played Uno and Go Fish at the same time. In one hand I held the Uno cards and played with Girl Age 3 and in the other I held my cards for Go Fish and played with Girl Age 6. This takes a lot more thought that I ever realized. It was the fastest I’ve ever played either game and of course I lost both of them…additionally, I can’t be sure but I’m fairly positive that there was A LOT of cheating going on!!
I obviously wish I had pictures of this because it was quite comical…but as luck would have it I don’t so you guys will all need to use your imagination! Alright I’m signing off for the evening…I’ve got Friends season 10 disk 3 in the DVD player right now and I’m spending a quiet night at the house…
Goodnight all!!
LuLu
The rantings of an American girl living abroad in Switzerland...
Saturday, January 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh, it made me laugh... I really could picture it!
To comment on your watching the tenth season of "Friends" on DVD...I am sure that memorization has to enfringe on copy right laws in some way....that might be something we should look into....I would hate to have to bail my best friend out of prison!
The really funny thing about your comment, CandyCane, is that I was just one the phone with Friend Formerly Known As quoting "Friends". Possibly at the same time you were making your comment!!
Post a Comment